We have set up a forum where users can get help and discuss KCeasy related issues.
Please keep discussions friendly and factual. Flaming gets us nowhere.
Do not post copyrighted material or links to it! Not even file names from your logs!
If you want help with KCeasy problems include the following in your post:
- The version of Windows you have on your PC, including any service packs that have been installed
(If you have Windows XP with SP2 read the FAQ before posting).
- The version of KCeasy you were running when the problem occurred.
- Any additional plugins you installed and their version numbers.
- What firewall you are using, if any, and how you configured it for KCeasy.
- The actual error message you got from KCeasy or giFT.
Go to the Forum